Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Biographical Post

Just a city boy, born and raised in south Baltimore, I took the midnight train and I guess it led me to GaTech? My name is Stephen Brown, as I said I was born in Baltimore but I have spent majority of my life in Augusta, Ga which is about an hour east of Atlanta. I am a real big family man and I definitely enjoy hanging with my folks, especially my brother who I just love to aggravate mainly because I'm way bigger than him. I used to love playing football, doing math, and playing video games but.... All my friends got way bigger than me so football is no fun, GaTech totally narfed up my love for math already, and my subscription to Xbox Live ran out so I guess I need to find new hobbies. I chose GaTech because I wanted the challenge and it looks good on my transcript when I am trying to get into Med school which keeps me motivated. Hmmm.... so far I am feeling sad for the most part because I kinda miss my family and I cant watch True Blood here because my roommate has the TV and sometimes he can be a super D-bag so we will have to see how that goes. Oh, By the way, I can be one of the most random people you ever meet :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment